You love the Fox Creek Family Dental team – you’ve visited their office in Longmont for years now, and have convinced your entire extended family to see them, especially since they received the People’s Choice Award for best dental practice in 2016 from the Longmont Times-Call. But when you moved to the home of your dreams in Loveland, the drive to their office was just a little too long for you. You don’t want to go through the process of finding the right dentist again, but what can you do? You can visit their new office that will open on May 1, 2017 and see your dentist in Loveland again. In this post, find out why we’re the premier dentist in the greater Denver area.
What Sets Fox Creek Family Dental Apart?
Not all dentists are created equal – you know that from experience. At our practice, we pride ourselves on giving patients the best dental experience around. We take the time to get to know our patients, building trust and always making people feel heard, as well as educated on their treatment plan. Our team is led by our trusted experts:
- Ryan Koenig – Committed to providing convenient, cost-effective oral health care for patients of all ages, Dr. Koenig is a key part of our team. He’s family focused and enjoys caring for children, adults, and seniors. He’s personable and friendly, and his warm demeanor instantly sets patients at ease – even in emergency situations. He enjoys keeping his patients calm in urgent and everyday situations, and is superior in sedation techniques for dental anxiety.
But don’t take it from us – see what patients just like you have to say about Fox Creek Family Dentistry. We’ve got 4.9 out of 5 stars on Google and are in the running again for the People’s Choice Award for Best Dentist in 2017.
What Services Will Your New Office In Loveland Provide?
Since we love serving our community, we’re expanding into Loveland and our new, second location will open on May 1, 2017. At our second office, we’ll offer the top-notch, comprehensive care that we’re known for, including:
- Preventive Dentistry – Exams, cleanings, X-rays, oral cancer screenings, and dental sealants for kids.
- Restorative Dentistry – Dental implants, crowns, bridges, and tooth-colored fillings.
- Cosmetic Dentistry –Invisalign, teeth whitening, and porcelain veneers.
- Emergency Dentistry – Call us at (720) 458-6401 for knocked-out teeth, chips, toothaches, and broken dental crowns or fillings.
- Sedation Dentistry – Safe oral conscious sedation to treat dental anxiety.
So, if you’re looking for the premier Loveland dentist, you’ve found us – schedule your appointment today and we’ll see you in our second location on May 1st!