You’ve worked hard to get where you are – you put in long hours at UC Boulder to complete your Master’s Degree while raising a family, you’ve worked more than enough overtime to earn that promotion at work, and you still make time to check in on your parents. So, when it comes to seeing your dentist in Longmont, you want a practice who understands your busy schedule. At Fox Creek Family Dental, we know that there are just aren’t enough hours in the day, which is why we offer extended office hours and late appointments. We’ll keep your smile bright and make sure you never miss work or school.
How Convenient Is Your Practice?
Dr. Ryan Koenig, Dr. Brian Carter, and Dr. Patrick Barone strive to treat every patient like they’d like to be treated, and this includes respecting your time. We offer the following hours at both our locations:
- Monday – 8AM to 7PM
- Tuesday – 8AM to 7PM
- Wednesday – 8AM to 7PM
- Thursday – 8AM to 7PM
- Friday – 8AM – 2PM
And, like we hinted at, our new office in Loveland that will open on May 1, 2017 will have the same great hours just like our location in Longmont.
How Can You Keep My Smile Happy?
As the winner of the Longmont Times-Call People’s Choice Award for Best Dental Practice in 2016, we pride ourselves on providing comprehensive treatment for every member of your family, from children to seniors and everyone in between. We offer the following services:
- Preventive Dentistry – exams, cleanings, X-rays, dental sealants, fluoride treatments
- Restorative Dentistry – dental implants, root canal therapy, crowns, dentures
- Cosmetic Dentistry – porcelain veneers, direct bonding, teeth whitening, metal-free resotrations
- Orthodontic Treatment – Invisalign, traditional orthodontics
- Sedation Dentistry – oral conscious sedation for dental anxiety
- Periodontal Treatment – scaling and root planing, soft tissue laser treatment
- Emergency Dentistry – Call us right away at (303) 622-5399 for urgent care
Now that you know that our convenient office hours at our two great locations will work with your schedule, schedule your appointment with Fox Creek Family Dental to keep your entire family’s smiles shining bright!