It’s Summer and you know what that means – weddings, vacations, family reunions that are filled with pictures, outdoor barbecues, and sunny days beside the water at Union Reservoir. All of these fun activities fill you with lots of reasons to smile, but when you do, you become self-conscious about the appearance of your teeth. With the long hours at work, you’ve enjoyed more than your fair share of coffee, making your pearly whites anything but radiant. How can you improve your grin in time for the warm weather? With teeth whitening in Longmont from the expert team at Fox Creek Family Dental!
What Teeth Whitening Services Do You Offer?
As your premier cosmetic dentist in Longmont, we specialize in ZOOM! Teeth Whitening. With this procedure, you’ll achieve impressive results that can last for years – in less than an hour! Since this treatment is so quick – but remarkably safe and effective – it’s a great option to tack on at the end of a routine dental visit. The ZOOM! process is as follows:
- To remove superficial stains and allow the whitening gel to work best, we recommend a regular cleaning before you undergo ZOOM!
- We’ll protect your lips, gums, and tongue by shielding them to keep the gel where it should be – in contact with your teeth only.
- We’ll apply a lightening agent that uses a potent bleach (hydrogen peroxide) to your dentitions.
- We’ll use a special dental light that activates the gel and allows it to penetrate the deeper layers of your teeth, removing set-in stains and discoloration.
- You’ll sit back and relax for 15 minutes while the gel and light work their magic on your smile.
- You’ll go through three, 15 minute treatment rounds before your ZOOM! procedure is complete.
- In about 45 minutes, you’ll be ready to show off your long-lasting, radiantly white smile.
How Can I Maintain My ZOOM! Results?
To keep your smile for a white as possible, for as long as possible, try the following strategies:
- Don’t Smoke – Using tobacco in any form will cause discoloration and increase your risk for oral cancer, gum disease, tooth loss, and bad breath.
- Watch What You Drink – Avoid red and white wines, sodas, coffee, and tea – these all cause the color of your smile to dim.
- Super Smart Superfoods – Since blueberries are great for you, but their antioxidants pack a staining smile punch, rinse your mouth out with water or brush your teeth after enjoying these superfoods.
Now that you know how you can ZOOM! in on the smile of your dreams this Summer, schedule your appointment with Fox Creek Family Dentistry at their Longmont location today!